Please note - our telephone lines, prescriptions and reception are not available outside our core hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 18:00|
Click here for a copy of clinicians usual availability.
Click here for a copy of our more detailed surgery usual timetable.
There will be no GPs available on the afternoon of Wednesday 15 May - due to training. For urgent issues at these times - please call NHS Direct on '111'.
May bank holiday closures
The practice will be closed on Monday 27th May. For urgent issues at these times - please call NHS Direct on '111'. Our telephone lines will be open again at 8am on Tuesday 28th May.
- our phones are switched off from 12:15 to 13:15 allow the team to process enquires and prescriptions (please be reassured that urgent calls will still be dealt with)
- our telephone lines, prescriptions and reception are not available outside our core hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm
- We try to prioritise appointments before 8.00am and after 6.00pm for patients who commute / work
- The clinicians availability can change due to holidays or sickness
- One of the GPs each day will be a 'duty doctor' who is responsible for urgent on the day support
- We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays
- When we are closed or when we have no appointments available - GP appointments can be booked at Leatherhead Hospital or a surgery in Epsom. Please call 01372 738373 to book appointments between:
- Monday to Friday 6.00pm to 9.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9.00am to 1.00pm
- If you require medical assistance or advice outside these times, please call '111'